Memory stick is a removable flash memory card that stores large amount of data within a small device. These Memory Sticks are used to store data for camcorders, digital cameras and other kinds of electronics. USB Memory Stick enables you to store data and then transfer saved information to the computer. Saving data in this Memory Stick is fast and convenient way and transfer from one system to other. Sometimes, your data may become corrupted due to damaged Memory Sticks, improper removal, virus attack, etc. This situation can make you upset if you have saved important files or documents on the Memory Stick.
The most common reason for loss of data is detaching the Memory Stick while transfer is in progress between the Memory Stick and the computer. Consider a scenario like you connect the digital camera to your system, using USB data cable which is provided with it in order to import media files from Memory Stick to hard drive. You are transferring those media files from Memory stick to hard drive using cut and paste command and Memory stick is being used by digital camera. During the process of transferring the media files you detached the Memory Stick accidentally from the digital camera, which resulted in loss of media files from Memory Stick. If you face this kind of situation then don’t be panic, as it is possible to restore Memory Stick data by using the recovery software. Some of the other reasons in which you may lose your data from Memory Stick are mentioned below.
Some of the common Scenarios for data loss in Memory Stick
- Using Memory Stick in multiple devices: Generally these Memory Stick stores media files like photos, videos, audios in mobiles, camcorders, digital cameras etc. If you use the same Memory Stick in multiple devices to save data then it will lead to damage resulting in inaccessible.
- Operating system error: Sometimes your Windows operating system may fail to mount the storage device due to the errors in the operating system. It may require manual mount for processing further as such you will get the error message displaying drive not recognized.
- Unconfirmed formatting: Sometimes USB drive will not be supported by your local machine to format. This result in loss of your important files which you needed to access will become inaccessible.
- Accidental deletion: You may delete the specific file from the Memory stick by using the key combination of shift and delete accidentally, deleted file bypasses the Recycle Bin folder and will results in data loss as it cannot be recovered from the Recycle Bin.
There may be some other reasons by which you loss data from the Memory Stick. Due to the corruption of the Memory Stick you may end up with serious issues as it refuses to open. Then you will be thinking of how you can get the solution for these problems. If this is a situation then you can opt for the recovery software to recover all you lost files from the Memory Stick. This software also has the ability to recover memory stick not formatted. Just browse around this site to get the best suited solution for restoring your lost data from the Memory Stick.
Significant features of this recovery software
- This software has the powerful built-in special algorithms which designed to restore pictures, audios and videos file formats
- This utility supports to recover erased photo, pictures, audio, video and other files from storage devices like memory stick, external hard drive, etc.
- Ability to recover media files, which bypass Trash/Recycle Bin
- Identifies and restore all popular picture, digital RAW photo files, audio, video files etc.
- This utility also restore data from hard drives like SATA, IDE, SCSI etc, USB flash drives, flash memory cards, iPods etc.
Data recovery software is an eventual tool to restore lost or deleted files from Memory stick and other storage devices. You can also download the free demo version of the toolkit and assess the recovery results. You can purchase its certified version within reasonably price to save healthier data.