Hard drives are preferred as most important storage devices used in both Mac and Windows based system. It is divided into two types such as external hard drives and internal hard drives. External hard drives are mostly preferred as backup devices and used to store important files including multimedia files, spread sheets, document files, software, office files, etc. It is convenient way of storing the files and helps in increasing the performance of the system.
Even if you store the files safely in external hard disks, due to some unavoidable reasons like accidental deletion, unintentional formatting, presence of bad sectors, etc. the files that are stored in external hard disk gets deleted or lost. These are the most common reasons faced by the user.
Have you even been encountered with this situation? If yes, then no need to be worry about the deletion of files from the Mac external hard disk, because you can perform external drive recovery Mac data and recover your deleted or lost files with the help of Mac External Drive Recovery software.
Reasons that leads to deletion or loss of files from Mac external drive:
- Unintentional Formatting: At the time of transferring the files from external Mac drive into systems hard drive, due to some unexpected errors the user will receive an error message like Drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now? If the user unintentionally clicked on the format option, then all the files get deleted.
- File System Corruption: File system is nothing but way of organizing the files. It contains all the file details like file name, file size, file creation date, etc. if it’s get corrupted due to any errors then it cause file lose from the Mac external drive.
- Improper Ejection: While transferring the files from Mac external drive to external storage drive, if the user suddenly ejects the drive from the system then it will leads to the deletion of files from the Mac external drive.
- Accidental Deletion: In order to access some free space user will delete some unwanted files. At that time they may accidentally delete some important files. This may results in the deletion of files from the Mac external hard drive.
- Other Reasons: Some other reasons responsible for the deletion or loss of files from the Mac external drives are abrupt system shutdowns, bad sectors, hardware issues, software conflicts, etc.
Outstanding Features of Mac External Drive Recovery Software:
This software supports recovery of deleted or lost files from Mac external hard drive on various versions of Mac operating system including Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Mavericks, etc. It consists of a scanning algorithm which scans the entire drive and restores the deleted files within few minutes. It is used for recovering deleted files from various storage devices such as HDD, USB flash drives, memory cards, Pen drive, Fire wire drive, etc. This application also recovers files from corrupted, formatted, deleted RAID and RAW partitions. Mac external drive recovery software consists of a preview option, so that the user can preview the recovered files before going to restore them in Mac external drive. This software supports recovery of various brands of external drives like Sony, HP, Dell, Samsung, etc.