Hello friends, I am using HTC desire smart phone since from many months and I used to store data such as MP3 albums, photo gallery, video clips, applications and many others in Micro SD card which is attached with my smart phone. Few days back, I downloaded many video clips from internet which contains high memory thus I decided to backup those video clips to system in order to increase the free memory storage of Micro SD card. After connecting to system via USB storage, when I tried to open the Micro SD card it displayed “SD card not detected” message. I don’t know the exact reason behind this error but due to this sort of message, I lost video clips and other files which are most important to me! Therefore I am here to know, is there any alternate way to recover my files which are lost from my Micro SD card? If there is any way, please let me know as soon as possible! I am eagerly waiting for positive response.
Well! It is a known factor that not only you but many people are losing the files from Micro SD card due to various types of issues as you mentioned therefore don’t get panic because it can be retrieved very easily. Yes! With the usage of reliable Micro SD Card Recovery Software you can restore inaccessible Micro SD card data in a short period of time. It is the well-established utility recommended by group of industry professionals to recover micro SD card not detected data in a simple and effective method.
Let’s discuss the reasons behind “Micro SD Card not detected” notification:
Virus Infection: Viruses are dangerous program as it can reach the Micro SD card very easily due to suspicious reasons such as; downloading any kind of files from pirated websites, receiving the virus infected files from other devices, connecting the Micro SD card to virus attacked PC / laptop, etc. This sort of incidence can corrupt the entire memory card which in turn results in Micro SD card not detected error.
Improper Usage of Micro SD Card: You may use the same Micro SD card to various mobile phones for various reasons. At times, due to any kind of malfunctioning within the SD card it may display Micro SD card not detected message while you try to access it. Therefore, it may leads to huge data deletion or loss from Micro SD card.
Using Old SD card for Long Time: Generally, micro SD card is used to store and back up data in the mobile or digital camera. If you use the same Micro SD card for a very long time then it might fail to read while opening it. Hence this type of situation can leads to Micro SD card not detected error.
There are also some other reasons such as damaged micro SD card, memory card corruption, unsupported file format, file system corruption and so on. Thus to overcome from this type of hectic situations you can make use of Micro SD Card Recovery Software to recover micro SD card not detected data in just a matter of time.
Sparkling Features of Micro SD Card Recovery Software:
- This is the suitable recovery software to recover any type of files such as MP3 albums, images gallery, video clips, .apk files, documents, etc. from Micro SD card. The advanced scanning algorithm available in this recover software has the efficiency to scan entire Micro SD card in few minutes and allows even beginner users to perform recovery in an easy way.
- It has the ability to restore not detected data from various brands of Micro SD card such as Kingston, Transcend, SanDisk, Sony, Samsung, Toshiba, HP, Sony and many others.
- Besides Micro SD card, it has the capacity to recover data from various types of not detected cards such as SD card, memory cards, SDXC cards, Mini card and so on.
- This recovery utility has the proficiency to support recovery from file system such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, HFS+, HFSX, etc.
- Once you receive memory card not detected error message then the files may become inaccessible or unreadable but by using this recovering tool, you can easily retrieve such kind of data without any struggle.
- During the recovery process, if your needed data is detected then you can save such data by using “Save Recovery Session” which also ensures that you do not need to re-scan the files again.
- Once you recovered the files from not detected memory card then you can preview those files before storing into any desired location.
- This powerful recover software can be worked well in both Windows and Mac Operating System such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 2003, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite to recover not detected memory card.