“I was moving some of my important file from E drive to F drive of my system, but suddenly my system restarted while moving process. After restart while I checked my system drives, I was stunned to find out that all the files which I was transferring are neither present on E drive nor on F drive. The files I moved are very important in my opinion, is there any way to retrieve those lost files back? ”
Are you experiencing similar kind of situation as mentioned above? Then don’t lose your calmness read this blog to know how to recover lost files. First of all try to find the missing file using “Search” option. Even though severe search should you be still unable to get the missing file you’ll need to work with lost recover file software. Checkout this page howtogetbacklostfiles.com to learn some more interesting facts about lost file recovery tool. Rather than the file transfer interruption, there are several other reasons for file loss; some of them have already been down the page:
- Accidentally formatting the storage drive containing important files is among the most common scenario which users faces in their daily life and lose their important files
- If the file was infected by severe viruses, then a antivirus program get rid of the file without you knowing
- Sudden system termination while creating or accessing files also results in file loss
- Improper or incomplete file system conversion process also brings about file loss
- Resizing the logical drive in order to increases or decrease the storage capacity of the drive, usually leads to file loss
Special note: “Every time you add any new data in your storage drive, the possibility of file recovery will reduces. So don’t use your storage drive after data loss situation.”
Just in case you encountered with any of the above mentioned situation, you might have couple of options. First is, restoring your lost files from updated backup. But, if shortage of backup, then you can certainly select the second option that is certainly through the use of lost file recovery tool. This tool is the foremost answer for the question the best way to recover lost files. This utility even helps you to find lost files after system restore.
The tool is designed so which it not merely discovers missing but also deleted files. The tool recovers files from various storage devices including hard disk, flash card, USB drives, pen drives, and music players. So, the way to get back lost files from memory card question may be answered employing this software. Look at this website www.howtogetbacklostfiles.com/how-to-recover-memory-card to study memory card recovery in detail. This is a great utility to extract missing files on both Windows / Mac operating platform
Way to use lost file recovery tool
Download and install lost recover file tool on the system. Run the applying and continue with the main screen procedure. Go for lost recover file option to rescue missing files out of your storage drive. Select the drive from where files are to be retrieved from. The tool scans the drive and displays every one of the recoverable files from the selected drive. View recovered files in 2 different views that is data view and file type view. Select the desired files that you simply desire to recover back. Preview the files before saving and after that browse the destination for a save your recovered files.
Precautions to be followed:
- Use antivirus enter in one’s system, it’ll protect your whole system from deadly viruses.
- It is advised by the experts to not make use of the system, after any file loss situation.
- Protect your important files by causing them read only.
- Back the vital files before performing format, OS installation or file system conversion.
- Before downloading the application, look for available free space for the drive.