In case if your SD card got affected from bad sectors and your are looking how to recover files from a bad SD card? Make use of Recover SDHC Card tool. It will help you to retrieve your data even from inaccessible hard drives. Not only bad sectors, there are many other reasons in which the data in your SD card will get deleted. Some of the reasons for the files deletion are stated below.
File Loss Reasons in SD Card:
- Unintended Deletion: Sometimes deleting your files in a random manner may result in deletion of some important data from your SD card.
- Transfer Error: Interrupting a file while at the time of transfer process will result in deletion or loss of that file.
- Forceful Ejection: Ejecting the SD card from your device in an improper manner will result in file loss or deletion.
- Anti Virus: Anti virus tool that is used to scan malware in your SD may sometimes delete your SD card files.
- Third Party Tool: Using unauthorized third party tool to edit or view the contents of your SD card may lead to file loss.
Prominent Features of this Software:
Recover SDHC Card software can retrieve data from different types of USB drives, memory card, hard disk etc. It uses advanced scanning algorithm to retrieve your deleted data from your drives. With the help of this recovery tool you can restore files from partitions that are not getting mounted. This tool can recover deleted files from all brands of flash drives such as SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston, Toshiba, Sony, HP, etc. This application recovers files, that were deleted using command prompt deletion. It allows you to sort the recovered files according to their size, name, date and file type. Your recovered files can be previewed acutally before saving it. With the help of this software you can perform recovery from formatted partitions too.