Windows 8 is a new version personal computer operating system developed by Microsoft Corporation. It has introduced so many different features that are not in earlier versions like Google play and so many, and it has Windows Store App which is a digital distribution platform. It has new version of start menu called start screen and an improved version of display screen. Search option in Windows 8 is of different type and it also introduces a newly designed lock screen which is based on metro design language.
Windows 8 operating system finds use in business and home desktops, laptops, PCs and is competing with the mobile OS which includes android and iOS. Although if the Windows 8 contains latest technological advancements and security features it cannot stops the data loss problems occurs in the system like accidental deletion, partition corruption, formatting hard drives etc. In order to retrieve the deleted or lost data software named “Windows 8 Data Recovery software” is used.
The user must be aware of possible reasons behind the deletion of data:
- Accidental deletion: Accidental deletion is one of the common mistakes made by the user. While deleting the unwanted files the user unfortunately delete the important files by simply pressing Shift + delete key or the user deletes the files by using command prompt.
- Formatting the hard drive: Format is nothing but wiping all the data from any device. The user accidentally formats the systems hard drive in order to access the inaccessible disk or obtain some space in the hard disk. These results in complete data lost in the hard disk.
- Virus attacks:The data gets deleted or corrupted by third party applications like virus and malware attack, where malware is nothing but malicious software which is used to disrupt the normal operation of the computer. The virus can enter into the computer through internet connection, or by downloading infected softwares or through infected sites, infected e-mails, or by sharing files.
- Power failure: While transferring the data from external hard drive to internal hard drive if sudden power failure occurred then the entire data will be lost.
- Installation error: At the time of installing the windows 8 operating system on computer due to some unavoidable or unexpected glitches the total drive becomes inaccessible. If the user doesn’t select the right options at the time of installation then there may be a chance of format of entire drive.
Features of Windows 8 Data Recovery software:
- Windows 8 Data Recovery software is used to recover data from lost, corrupt, deleted, formatted or re-formatted partitions.
- Windows 8 Data Recovery software supports partitioned hard disk drives like FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 and works successfully on some of the partitions like RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, and HDD partitions.
- Windows 8 Data Recovery software has the ability to preview the retrieved files before restoring them.
- Windows 8 Data recovery software has the capability to recover the lost backup files which is happened because of formatting the hard drive. It uses a specially designed scanning algorithm to recover the backup files.
- Widows 8 data Recovery software is used to recover the data from partitions such as raw partition, NTFS partition and so on.
- Windows 8 Data Recovery software is used to recover the data after quick format of hard drives such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, and many more.
- This software is capable of retrieving 300 types of file formats, and it supports save recovery session in order to skip the scanning process.