ExFat is a proprietary file system specially optimized for flash drives, so that you can easily establish communication between Windows as well as Mac Operating system. ExFat is a Microsoft file system, which can be used whenever the NTFS file system is not a feasible solution or when the file size limit of the standard FAT 32 is unacceptable.
The SD card is widely used in this digital world as it comes with high capacity, portability and various other features. It is largely used in many multimedia devices such as digital camera, smart phones, laptops and other electronic devices. SD card ranges from 2GB to 64 GB storage capacity with different file systems like FAT, FAT32, ExFAT, etc.
SD card is used to store all pictures, contacts, music, files, videos, etc. Sometimes if SD card is mishandled or any type of power failure happens then SD card will suffer from data loss situations. If you have accidently formatted your ExFAT SD card then no need to get worried, you can easily recover ExFAT SD card after formatting with the help of Recover Formatted SD card software.
Data loss scenarios on ExFAT SD card
- Human errors: In some cases while deleting some unwanted data from the SD card unknowingly you might delete important data
- Formatting: If the photos taken from camera are stored in SD card which are corrupted. Sometimes when you connect SD card to your computer it may ask you to format it. In such condition there is no option other than formatting.
- Accidently deletion: Sometimes while accessing photos from your camera by mistake you might press delete all button which will erase all of your photos from SD card.
- Virus attack: Whenever the ExFAT SD card is affected by viruses they will corrupt the file system of the ExFAT SD card.
- File System corruption: File system contains all the necessary information which is needed to store and retrieve different types of files from ExFAT SD card. sometime file system gets corrupted due to improper ejection of drive, malware infection, bad sectors, etc. if file system gets corrupted then different error messages are reported to the user every time try accessing from that drive.
Always we should be very conscious whenever dealing with digital gadgets, simple mistakes will make you feel guilty. If you also come across the above mentioned data loss scenarios take backup of the essential data on your ExFAT SD card, so that you will be in the safer side even if you lose important data from your SD card. This application is very efficient and helped me to recover ExFAT SD card after formatting it by mistake. Application can be used to restore data from ExFAT SD card on Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 8, Windows vista, and Windows 7 as well as Mac Operating system.
Features of Recover Formatted SD card
- It has ability to perform ExFAT SD card recovery with ease which enables you to recover ExFAT SD card in short span of time.
- Apart from recovering ExFAT SD card, this utility also works with SD card which uses different file system such as FAT 32, FAT 16, etc.
- From the retrieved data you can find files on the basis of file name, creation date, file size and file extension.
- This utility allows user to save recovery session in order to avoid rescanning of storage devices and you can save valuable time
- You can also this tool to recover ExFAT SD card data from different brands such as SanDisk, Kingston, Transcend, Samsung and more.