I copied some of the important files from the memory stick to the system drive. After saving all those files from the system suddenly my system hangs up and displays like not responding for a longer period of time. After this incidence I cannot read my memory stick as it become empty. I have stored all my work on my memory stick and all of a sudden my system is telling that memory stick cannot be read and also the system hangs up unknowingly. I don’t want to reformat the memory stick and I need to recover my files. Do you know how to restore memory stick and get back all my crucial files?
Memory stick is the removable memory card format which is used as the storage media for a portable device in the format which can be easily removed to access by the personal computer. In order to understand you better, take an example of memory stick capable reader; you can copy the images, videos or other files taken with the digital camera to the system. As this device is used by many numbers of people across the world, loss of data from such device is quiet common. After losing your crucial files everybody will be searching for the better way by which they can get back their important files easily.
Is it possible to recover memory stick data?
Definitely yes, you can easily restore memory stick by using this Memory stick recovery software. As a factual, that a lost files from the memory stick are still somewhere on your drive but inaccessible. No matter you format, delete or had lost them in any reasons. The space which the lost files occupy is just marked as reusable which informs the drive that the place can be used by other new data.
Do you know what are the factors that are responsible for loss of files from memory stick? If not let us go through some of the scenarios
- Constantly using the memory stick for capturing new pictures or videos when the memory stick is showing full on memory.
- When you pull out the memory stick from the digital camera during file transfer process.
- Switching off the camera or removing Memory Stick when the camera is trying to save captured images
- Wrong formatting of the memory stick on the system instead of formatting the digital camera.
- Abrupt system shut down or power surge while transferring files from the memory stick to the system.
- Memory stick gets affected with the harmful viruses and damages its file system. Because of this the files becomes unreadable.
If any of the above mentioned situations happens then don’t be panic. The one important thing you have to do is to stop using the memory stick from which you have lost your important files either by formatting, deleting or due to any other cause. Then start using this professional Memory stick recovery software immediately before using to create new data. This tool is one of the safest USB recovery software to undelete files from USB stick, enabling you to get back all your important files which are deleted by various reasons. Want to know how to undelete files from USB stick then visit this site, www.restorememorystick.com/undelete-files-from-usb.html