As we know, USB drives are an excellent and extremely handy storage media that computer users use to carry data. USB drive is a removable data storage device which uses flash memory. This drive is widely used across the world due to its plug and play nature. These portable devices are platform independent and no need of rebooting after connecting to any devices.
But have you ever thought what can you do if you have lost data from USB drives? Well, each and every problem has solutions, so need not worry. Because USB data recovery helps you to recover all your lost data also files which went unreadable. But, before knowing solution for these kind of problems, it is necessary to find out the reasons for this USB related issues.
Just go through the below mentioned scenarios that is responsible for data loss from USB drives.
- You cannot access your data from USB, if its file system gets corrupt due to software clash, hardware failure etc. Because file system is very important part of USB drives which maintains stored data on it. Also file system corruption makes USB drive unreadable or inaccessible.
- Data loss due to improper transfer, As the USB drive are mainly used to take backup’s or to store more files, there will be more data transfer process occurs, at this point if there is any power surge or improper shutdown of your system while transferring process, data loss will occur from your USB drive.
- When there are frequent power fluctuations during read or write operation on USB drive can cause loss of data present in the drive and this also lead to corruption of USB drive being used and makes it unreadable.
- Sometimes, you may remove USB suddenly when the system is using the files present in the drive, without utilizing Safe Removal option for ejecting USB will lead to corruption of USB drive which being used. Hence this results in loss of files as well as corruption of the USB drive thereby making your USB drive as unreadable.
- If you follow improper steps or any interruptions happens like power failure, abrupt removal of USB drive during formatting or reformatting operation can damage your USB drive and make it as unreadable.
Apart from above mentioned scenarios there are many other circumstances which leads to data loss on USB drive. If you want to recover lost data then you have to make use of USB data recovery software which helps to recover all your data from USB drive without any difficulty.
Data recovery from USB using recovery tool:
It will be easy to recover data from USB drive using this data Recovery tool which is built with special technology that helps to scan the entire USB within minutes to recover your lost data and list them. It manages data recovery from USB without changing its original file names that are present on the storage devices. It is specially designed to identify and recover all file types including archives, zip archives, spread sheets, documents, and many other file types based on their unique features. Moreover, it also supports retrieving data from various file system such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS+ and HFSX.